July 20, 2021
Schedule of Activities July 26 - 31 Activities
Happy Hangout Olympics Week!
Join us next week for Happy Hangout Olympics! Games, craft, STEM and more. Check back for more details!
Monday, July 26
- 9:00-5:00 – Scavenger Hunt - Search for objects all around our Happy Hangout facility. When you find them, check them off. Find everything on the list and bring it to the front desk for a prize!
- 9:00-5:00 – Every Monday is Music Monday! – Pop into the Small Party room for some self-guided musical exploration!
Tuesday, July 27
- 9:30-10:00 – Baby Sign Class – A FREE class for parents and babies 6 months and up. Learn basic signs for early communication. Please pre-register
- 1:00-2:00 – Obstacle Course - Complete the obstacle course in the large party room and pick a prize!
Wednesday, July 28
- 9:00-5:00 – Clay Day – On Wednesdays we have clay and tools in the small party room. Make your own creation or try one of our challenge cards!
- 1:30-2:30 – Racing Shark craft – Help the sharks race to the finish line with this fun swimming shark craft!
Thursday, July 29
- 10:00-10:30 – Olympic themed story time
- 11:00-12:00 – STEM Olympics class - ages 5 and up. Join us as we incorporate active play to learn about science, technology, engineering, and math with an Olympic theme! $10 per child.
- 6:00-7:00 – Beginning Origami Class - learn about the Japanese art of paper folding and take home your creations! Ages 7 and up. $5 per child
Friday, July 30
- 10:00-2:00 – Building Day pop into our small party room and let your inner architect run wild with Legos, Magna Tiles, and Bristle Blocks.
- 11:30-12:30 – Surfboard sun catcher craft in our large party room.
Saturday, July 31
- 11:00, 12:00, 1:00, and 2:00 – Parent Olympics - test your skills in some creative events
- 5:00-8:00 – Family Game night! Bring your family and enjoy our selection of fun family games. From the classics to preschool fun, there’s something for everyone. Bring your own game to share or borrow one of ours! Just like game night at your own house, except you don’t have to clean!